Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cutting my hair off for love

I have decided to cut all my hair off an donate to Wigs for kids. I have lost so many love ones to Cancer. It feels like the right thing to do and I just can't quite decide on a style cut for myself. I also have decided to start a journey of healing. I did a juice reboot for 15 days and felt amazing. After when I went back to regular eating habits I felt ill. I have Celiacs and I need to get my health under control. No more migraines, sore joints, stomach cramps and more bad bad stomach issues. I want to feel amazing and on top of the world again. Join me if you like. I hope to inspire others to grab hold of their health and take charge! More to come on the hair and this new me! I posted pics I like for hairstyles not sure which one to pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment