Sunday, August 5, 2012

The best Gluten Free veggie sandwich

I just made the best gluten free veggie sandwich I had in a long time!! The roasted red pepper tapenade I found at my local health food store made it off the charts. I think when you combine the smoky flavor of the tapenade and the creaminess of the avocado with the fresh tomato from the garden..... Ummm so delicious. I just finished a 15 day juice reboot and my taste buds are enhanced and sweets don't appeal to me. Here is how I made it.
2 slices of your favorite vegan Gluten free bread
Half of a ripe avocado
Roasted red pepper tapenade
Spinach leaves
2 slices of tomato ( garden fresh is best)
Salt and pepper to taste.
I put the tapenade on one side of the bread then spinach on top then tomatoes on top salt and pepper and the other slice of bread you guessed it creamy avocado. Put it together and enjoy! I will shortly post pics of my summer canning so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment