Friday, August 24, 2012

I was spoiled !!!

I was spoiled by my new vegan swap friend. Her name is Elsa from Cali, she is great! I love all they yummy treats she sent me. They were literally all favorites. I can't say one was better than the other. I am a huge tea fan and she sent a delicious Yogi tea I have never tried. Rice and beans chips that made me wish I had a trader joes nearby! Rice rolls that were like a dessert I ate for breakfast this morning. Yummy! I can't leave out the gluten free pumpkin chip cookies! Hands down a real treat. I almost never get cookies and I've never tasted ones this good before. You can see in the picture that the package is empty. I want to mention that there was also an apple pie larabar I ate before taking pictures! Also Elsa didn't know this but I love ginger so she really did spoil this veganmama! If you want to join the swap you can. I will post a bit next on it so you can join in the fun too! Here is the link to the Vegan Swap if yo would like to join us.http://www.theverdantlife.com/p/vegan-food-swap.html

No comments:

Post a Comment