Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hi! I'm back!

Hey all!  I am back!  I have started a new part of my life.  I am running a produce business!!  I am also managing our local farmers market and loving it.  I have been around,  just crazy busy. So a quick update.  I am still a Vegan Mama and still trying to encourage my family to be healthier.  I can't say I am successful all the time but at least I haven't given up.  I have given in a bit to much though.  Ugh oh well.  Perfection is overrated.  I am really excited I have fresh produce in the garden to eat and juice and this is my favorite time of the year.  I actually have to make this post short because I am about to make blueberry jam.  The blueberries are so delicious I figured jam would be perfect.  I will post pictures when I am finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment